2017年6月24日土曜日

Hello, everyone!


This time as well, I'm going to show you what I designed, and its process of creating it here.

The theme for this design I'm about to show you  is " Greed."


First, the direction, and core idea for this design were decided by mapping the several ideas.





I connected those ideas in the picture above by associating with the words from "greed."

Then I marked the ideas that I liked, so that I can look back later when I'm lost in making it.

I'm concerned that you might not be able to see the picture clearly, so here are the words that will be the core idea for the design.

  • make an effort → craziness
  • focus → make it very clear → black and white → black swan → ballet
                                                                                     → 007: James Bond → Gun → Blood


Then I made those designs based on the ideas above.



(starts from up left to the right bottom)

It finally feels good when I made the design where the ballerina is put on the spot light, and there is audience.
Then I started the process on the laptop.

The first thing which came up was this.




Just in case you're wondering, the inspiration for the chair comes from Palsis Garnier, which is an opera house in Paris, France.
( I just found it beautiful on Google. There is no particular reason.)

Next thing I did was to blurred the thing around the person sitting in the centre in order to express the sense of immersion.
Also I thought that it would be a little strange if there was only one person watching the ballet concert, so I put more people there. ( In addition to it, I can blur the people, so that there will be more sense of immersion.)





It's getting there...
From this point, I need to do several adjustments.
- I made a white stroke thinner from the bottom to the up.
- Also the blurring is added more, and more as it goes up from the bottom.
- The white stroke of the chair in the center cut in the middle to express the sense of the immersion more.
- I moved things in the design to adjust the balance of the location.



Then this came up.



I felt that it was almost there, but I knew there was something missing to make it complete.
I was looking for a way to express the craziness. ( the word that I came up with when mapping.)

This was the note below where I struggled with how to put the idea of craziness in the design.




Putting something floating,  zig zag pattern around the person in the centre, or those below were the ideas that I thought would be good.






By putting the lines in the random locations, I thought that it would describe the immersion somehow. Although those ideas turned out to be not great.

While thinking of how to do it, somehow I thought that it would be great to try out the Instagram's filter. And it turned out to be great!








I'm  satisfied with how it is.
There are other designs that I did on my Instagram page. It would be great if you check them out.
If you enjoy this, please like this, or follow me. It helps me a lot to keep going.

See you in the next post!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿