2017年6月12日月曜日

DESIGN IDEA FOR EMPIRE STATE BUILDING

Hi, everyone!

This is Tak here.

Today, I'd like to go through my process of making a design for Empire State Building.

Let's get started!

First, I came up with this idea below.


It's safe to say that one of the most famous for New York is Empire State Building, and I wanted to put it in my next design.
Therefore, I put Empire, and other buildings, and traffic road circling around those buildings.
You can see it up in the picture I put above.

Also there are several kinds of cars running on the road. (Picture below)


For the final form, the blueish light, and huge "New York" are put in.

BUT it turned out that this wasn't really good I thought it would be.

So I decided to make the completely new design from scratch.


The thing I wanted to keep was simplicity, and Empire State Building.
Considering those, this came up in mind.



The very close-up image of Empire State Building, and Golden ratio.
For those of you who don't know what Golden ratio is, Google explains below.


Here you are. To make it simple, by using this, the design looks nicer than the one without it.



After some attempts, the basic line is finished.

Next, color.



Those are the pictures inspiring color.
The first one is from the game called "ABUZ."
The second one is from the random picture I found on Google.
By putting those colours in, and doing a little adjustment, it looks like this.




This came very real to a point where I wanted it to be.

This took 30 hours for me to finish this.

I put my Instagram page. It would be great if you could give me Like, or comment. It encourages me to keep going.

https://www.instagram.com/logodexa/


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿