2017年11月13日月曜日

Design Explained Part.7 "Problem"





Hello!
Lately I've been struggling with many problems, such as my financial situation etc. I wanted to put off the frustration out of my brain.
Therefore, I decided to make the design for that, and hopefully as my design goes off from my mind, the frustration also comes out there.

Working process below from the 1st to the final


1.

2.  Honey dropping from a nest into a jar



3. Sizing the items, and trying to find the best position



4. Putting the theme, "When LIFE gives you a bee nest, you squeeze the HONEY out of it."
Also putting the camouflage pattern in the background.


5. Deciding the best color


6.  The final 
Removed the jar, and honey dripping from the bee nest.
And made the size of the nest bigger, trying to fit in the pattern in the background nicely.
The reason why I made the text hard to read:
A general idea for problem can be sometimes hard to read, or understand, but you know it is right in front of you. I wanted to express that vague part of a problem in this design.





Thank you for reading this blog.
It would be wonderful if you went to my Instagram page, and give a Like! :)

See you later!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿